SSC GD Constable 2022 Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published SSC GD Constable Notification PDF on 27th October 2022 for 24369 vacancies of General Duty Constable in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs), SSF, Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles and Sepoy in Narcotics Control Bureau. The candidates who have passed their 10th/Matriculation from a recognized Board/ University can apply online for SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022 from 27th October to 30th November 2022. The online examination for shortlisting candidates for SSC GD Constable posts will be held in January 2023.
The Staff Selection Commission will conduct an open competitive examination for recruitment to the posts of Constable (General Duty) in Border Security Force (BSF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), Secretariat Security Force (SSF), Rifleman (General Duty) in Assam Rifles (AR) and Sepoy in NCB (Narcotics Control Bureau as per the Recruitment Scheme formulated by the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) and as per the Memorandum of Understanding signed between Ministry of Home Affairs and the Staff Selection Commission.
SSC GD Constable 2022 Details
The recruitment process will consist of Computer Based Examination (CBE), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST), Medical Examination and Document Verification. The Examination will be advertised by SSC based on vacancies intimated by MHA. Applications will be accepted through on-line mode only. Computer Based Examination (CBE) will be conducted by the Commission only in English and Hindi. Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Detailed Medical Examination (DME)/ Review Medical Examination (RME) will be scheduled and conducted by the CAPFs.
|Authority||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Notification||SSC GD Constable 2022-23|
|Vacancy Name||General Duty Constable|
|Total Post||24369 Posts|
|Departments for Appointment||BSF, CISF, CRPF, ITBP, SSB, NIA, SSF and AR|
|Selection Process||Online (Computer-Based Test), PET, PST, Medical|
|Official Portal Link||www.ssc.nic.in|
SSC GD Constable 2022 Overview
Candidate must be a citizen of India. Vacancies in CAPFs & AR are state/UT/area wise hence a candidate must submit domicile/ PRC against his state/ UT.
You Can Also Check :
18-23 years as on 01-01-2023. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02-01-2000 and later than 01-01-2005 in normal course. However, after relaxation of three (03) years in upper age, the candidate should not have been born earlier than 02-01-1997.
Applicants will be given a pay scale of Rs. 21700 to 69100 per month.
- Computer-Based Test (CBT)
- Physical Standards Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Medical Examination
- Document Verification
SSC GD Constable 2022 Educational Qualifications (As on 01-01-2023)
- The candidates must have passed Matriculation or 10th Class Examination from a recognized Board/ University.
- Candidates who have not acquired the essential educational qualification as on the stipulated date will not be eligible and need not apply.
- As per Ministry of Human Resource Development Notification dated 10-06- 2015 published in the Gazette of India all the degrees/ diplomas/ certificates awarded through Open and Distance Learning mode of education by the Universities established by an Act of Parliament or State Legislature, Institutions Deemed to be Universities under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 and Institutions of National Importance declared under an Act of Parliament stand automatically recognized for the purpose of employment to posts and services under the Central Government provided they have been approved by the Distance Education Bureau, University Grants Commission. Accordingly, unless such degrees are recognized for the relevant period when the candidates acquired the qualification, they will not be accepted for the purpose of Educational Qualification.
- All the candidates who are called for Document Verification will be required to produce the relevant Certificates such as Mark sheets, Provisional Certificates etc. for completion of Matriculation in original as proof of having acquired the minimum educational qualification on or before the cut-off date, failing which the candidature of such candidates will be cancelled by the Commission. The candidates who are able to prove, by documentary evidence, that the result of the qualifying examination was declared on or before the cut-off date and he has been declared passed, will also be considered to meet the educational qualification. It is reiterated that the result of requisite educational qualification must have been declared by the Board/ Institute/ University by the specified date. Mere processing of the result by the Board/ University/ Institute by the cutoff date does not fulfill the EQ requirement.
SSC GD Constable 2022 How to apply
- Applications must be submitted in online mode at the official website of the Commission i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. For detailed instructions, please refer to Annexure-I and Annexure-II of this Notice. Sample Performa of One-time Registration and online Application Form are attached as Annexure-IA and Annexure-IIA respectively.
- In the online Application Form, candidates are required to upload the scanned color passport size photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB). The photograph should not be more than three months old from the date of publication of the Notice of Examination. Image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height). The photograph should be without cap, spectacles and frontal view of the face should be visible.
- Last date and time for submission of online applications is 30-11-2022 (23:00).
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the SSC website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- The Commission will not be responsible for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Commission.
- Before submission of the online application, candidates must check that they have filled correct details in each field of the form. After submission of the online application form, no change/ correction/ modification will be allowed under any circumstances. Requests received in this regard in any form like Post, Fax, Email, by hand, etc. shall not be entertained.
Application Fee: Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only). Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
SSC GD Constable 2022 Female Vacancy
Out of a total of 24369 vacancies, 2626 have been announced for General Duty Female Constable to be recruited through SSC GD 2022
You Can Also Check :
- GPSC Bharti 2022 | Apply For Various 306 Posts @ gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
- Sports GK Questions PDF | Download 200 Sports GK PDF In Gujarati
|Force||SSC GD Constable Female Vacancies|
SSC GD Constable 2022 Male Vacancy
A total of 21579 vacancies have been notified for General Duty Male Constable to be recruited through SSC GD 2022.
|Force||SSC GD Constable Male Vacancies|
SSC GD Constable 2022 Important Dates
|Name of Event||SSC GD 2022 Recruitment Date|
|Notification Release Date||27 October 2022|
|SSC GD 2022 Application Start Date||27 October 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||30 November 2022|
|Last Date to pay Application Fees||1 December 2022|
|Correction in Form||December 2022|
|SSC GD 2022 Exam Date (CBT)||January 2023|
Exam Pattern for SSC GD Constable 2022
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Time Duration|
|GK and General Awareness||25||25||90 Minutes|
|Total||100 Question||100 Marks||1 Hours 30 Min|
SSC GD Constable 2022 Important Links
|SSC GD Apply Online||Click Here|
|SSC GD Official Notification||Click Here|
|SSC GD Official Website||Click Here|