Amazon Recruitment 2022 Amazon is the largest online retailer based in the United States. It is an electronic commerce company that provides Books, Music, Games, Apparel, Toys, and other items for sale. AMAZON has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of Data Engineer, Business Intelligence Manager, EHS System Analyst, Business Intelligence Engineer & Other Vacancy. Interested candidates may apply from 31 December 2022.
Amazon Jobs 2022 Apply online for the latest job vacancies in Amazon through placementstore.com. Apply online for the number of different vacancies updated on July 07, 2022 through Placement Store, candidates can also refer the official website for more detailed information. When it comes to Amazon jobs 2022, the candidates are mostly sought for associate jobs, operation management, customer service, technology, HR, Finance, Procurement, Supply Chain, Transportation, Engineering, Quality assurance, Support facilities, and safety departments.
Amazon Recruitment 2022 Eligibility
- Lead architecture design and implementation of next generation data engineering solutions.
- Manage AWS resources including EC2, RDS, Redshift, Kinesis, EMR, Lambda etc.
- Build and deliver high quality data architecture and pipelines to support business analyst, data scientists, and customer reporting needs.
- Interface with other technology teams to extract, transform, and load data from a wide variety of data sources.
- Continually improve ongoing reporting and analysis processes, automating or simplifying self-service support for customers.
Amazon Recruitment 2022 Key Notes
Key job responsibilities: The potential candidate will work on implementing a data pipeline where the data ranges from tera to peta byte scale. This data pipeline will be part of core data lake that is being built from ground up. Data is sourced from heterogeneous systems with varying cardinality. The data engineer has to define the process on extracting this data from these sources. Data quality alarms and notifications has to be designed to ensure the data standards are met. Adhoc data requirements for research analysis are part of the game and the data engineer will partner with leaders in this space for such requirements.
A day in the life: The data engineer (DE) will partner with other DEs, business intelligence engineers, product, and program managers to deliver the business requirements. During this process the DE will have tremendous opportunity to learn and implement new technologies and also experiment new ideas or thoughts. Around 50% of the time will be spent on SQL or ETL tool. Other 50% will be spent on meeting customers, understanding the requirements. The DE will have the opportunity to work with AI, ML, Research and Data scientists on a day-to-day basis.
Amazon Recruitment 2022 Basic Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience as a Data Engineer or in a similar role
- Experience with data modeling, data warehousing, and building ETL pipelines
- Experience in SQL and performance tuning.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a quantitative/technical field (e.g. Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering).
- 5+ years of relevant experience in one of the following areas: Data engineering, database engineering, business intelligence or business analytics.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in writing complex, highly-optimized SQL queries across large data sets.
- 5+ years of experience in scripting languages like Python etc.
- Demonstrated strength in data modeling, ETL development, and Data warehousing. Data Warehousing
- Experience with Redshift, Oracle, NoSQL etc.
- Experience with AWS services including S3, Redshift, EMR, Kinesis and RDS.
- Experience with Big Data Technologies (Hadoop, Hive, Hbase, Pig, Spark, etc.)
Amazon Recruitment 2022 Preferred Qualifications
- Proven success in communicating with users, other technical teams.
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices across the development lifecycle, including agile methodologies, coding standards, code reviews, source management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Bachelors in computer science, mathematics, statistics, economics, or other quantitative field.
How to Apply Amazon Recruitment 2022?
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Amazon career portal and login in to apply.