ITBP Sub Inspector Recruitment 2022 Indo Tibetan Border Police ITPB Are Recently Invited to Online Application for the Sub Inspector Post. Group B is Non Gazetted (Non Ministerial) Temporary Basic Recruitment. For this, a total of 37 posts are to be recruited. ITBP Sub Inspector Online Form 2022 Interested and eligible candidates can apply this form online from 16 July 2022 to 14 August 2022. All the information related to apply online has been taken on this page.
ITBP Sub Inspector Recruitment 2022
The Indo-Tibetan Border Police has invited the applicant for the 37 Posts of Sub Inspector (Overseer) Group B Posts. The Detailed Information about the Vacancy, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria & Other Details from Below.
ITBP Sub Inspector Recruitment 2022 Overview
|ITBP SI Recruitment 2022|
|Name of the Posts||Sub Inspector|
|Organisation||Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP)|
|Educational Qualification||Passed Class 10th or Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|Experience||Freshers can apply|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary Scale||Rs. 35,400 to Rs. 1,12,400 per month|
|Industry||Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India,|
|Application Start Date||16th July 2022|
|Application End Date||14th August 2022|
ITBP Sub Inspector Recruitment 2022 Eligibility
10th passed or Diploma in Civil Engineering
ITBP Sub Inspector Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
- Minimum Age : 20 Years.
- Maximum Age : 25 Years
- Age Limit as on 14th August 2022
ITBP Sub Inspector Recruitment 2022 Pay Scale (Salary)
Level 6 in the Pay Matrix Rs. 35400-112400/- per month (according to seventh CPC)
ITBP Sub Inspector Recruitment 2022 Vacancies
Sub Inspector (Overseer) – 37
|Male – 32||Female – 5|
ITBP SI Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
The selection process will consist of 6 steps in the following manner:
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Written Test
- Detailed Medical Exam (DME)
- Review Medical Exam (RME)
How to Apply for ITBP Sub Inspector Recruitment 2022 ?
The Eligible applicants can apply for the post of SI through the official website – www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in from 16th July to 14th August 2022.
- Fill out an application form with all of the necessary information given on the official site.
- Scanned copies of the required documents should be attached like Photo, Sign, ID Proof, etc.
- Pay the application fee as directed.
- Click the submit button at the bottom to complete your application.
- Following the submission of the application form successfully.
- Print the application form for future reference.
Application Fee for ITBP
General/OBC (Male Candidates) – Rs. 100/ –
SC/ST/Women Candidate/Ex-Servicemen –No Fees
Steps to Apply for ITBP Sub Inspector Overseer Recruitment:
- Candidates needs to visit the Official website of https://www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in/.
- Then Click On The Apply Online Link.
- Select the Post and Register Himself and Fill all the Required Information.
- Fill all the Required Details.
- Upload Documents & Image.
- Pay Application Fee.
- Click on Final Submission.
- Download & Take Print out of filled Application Form.
Selection Process of ITBP SI Overseer Posts:
The selection process will consist of Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST), Written Test, Documentation, Detailed Medical Examination (DME)/ Review Medical Examination (RME).
Important Dates For ITBP Sub Inspector Overseer Recruitment:
|Last Date of Application Submission||14.08.2022|