Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021 : Bank Of Maharashtra has officially published notification for the recruitment of 15o General Officer Post. Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021 is a great chance for the candidates who are seeking for Bank Job.
More details regarding Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021 like Age, Educational Qualifications, Fees, Online Apply Details and others are given below. Candidates are requested to read full article before applying.
Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021 Details
|Organization Name||Bank Of Maharashtra|
|Post Name||Generalist Officer|
|Total Vacancy||150 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||22nd March, 2021|
|Application ending Date||o6th April, 2021|
|Selection Process||Online Exam, Group Discussion and Interview|
BANK OF MAHARASHTRA, leading listed Public Sector Bank with Head Office in Pune and all India network of branches invites online application from candidates for recruitment of Generalist Officers in Scale II. Bank’s success depends upon dedicated and skilled employees.
Working in any aspect of banking can not only be very rewarding and fulfilling but also provide interesting new challenges every day. There is always a need for banks to recruit trained, talented, motivated, resourceful and customer-oriented manpower on continuous basis to maintain requisite staff strength.
Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021 Age Limit
Minimum 25 years and Maximum 35 years. Age Relaxation to reserved category is applicable as per Government guidelines. Abbreviations: SC: Scheduled Caste, ST: Scheduled Tribe, OBC: Other Backward Classes, EWS: Economically Weaker Section, UR: Unreserved, PwBD: Persons with Benchmark Disabilities, OC: Orthopedically Challenged, VI: Visual Impairment, HI: Hearing Impairment, ID: Intellectual / Multiple Disabilities.
Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021 Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 60% marks in the aggregate of all semesters / years (55% for SC / ST / OBC / PwBD). Passing of JAIIB & CAIIB is desirable. OR Professional qualification like CA / ICWA / CFA / FRM from a recognized University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. of India / approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies.
Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021 Experience
Post qualification Work Experience of 3 years as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank. Experience in Credit related areas / Branch Head / Incharge is preferable.
Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021 Probation Period
The selected candidates will be on probation for a period of one year from the date of joining the Bank. There is mandatory provision of executing a service bond by selected candidates.
Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021 Exam Pattern
Examination consisting of Objective Test for 150 marks will be conducted online. The test will have four Sections (with separate timings for each section) as follows:
Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021 Exam Centers
1)The examinations will be conducted online at venues across various centers in India.
2) No request for change of Examination Centre shall be entertained.
3) Bank of Maharashtra reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centers and / or add some other Centers, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
4) Bank of Maharashtra also reserves the right to allot any center to the candidate across the India.
5) Candidate will appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at his/ her/ their own risk and expenses and Bank of Maharashtra will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
6) Any unruly behavior/ misbehavior in the examination hall may result in cancellation of candidature/ disqualification from future exams conducted by Bank of Maharashtra.
7) The centers for the online Examination will be limited. The examination may be held at the following centers and the address of the venue will be advised in the call letters. Bank of Maharashtra,however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and / or add some other Centres, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc
Important Links :