ESIC IMO Recruitment Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Delhi has invited online application for the 1120 Insurance Medical Officer (IMO) Grade – II post on its official website. Check ESIC recruitment 2021 application process, age limit, qualification and other details here.
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation has released an official notification inviting online applications for 1120 posts of Insurance Medical Officers (IMO) Grade -II (Allopathic). The candidates who find themselves eligible can apply online from 31st December 2021 onwards. The last date to apply online for IMO posts is 31st January 2022. Read the article below for detailed information regarding ESI Corporation Recruitment 2021.
ESIC IMO Recruitment Overview
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Delhi has invited online application in the Employment News (25-31 December) 2021 for the 1120 Insurance Medical Officer (IMO) Grade – II (Allopathic) post. Interested and eligbile candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 31 January 2022.
Candidates selected finally for Insurance Medical Officer (IMO) Grade – II post will get Scale of Pay- Level –10 of Pay Matrix (Rs. 56,100 to 1,77,500) as per 7th CPC with addition to Pay they will also be eligible for DA, NPA, HRA and Transport Allowance as per rules of Govt. of India in force from time to time.
ESIC IMO Recruitment Details
|ESIC IMO Recruitment 2021
|Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
|Insurance Medical Officer (IMO)
|Online Application Starts
|31st December 2021
|31st January 2022
|Written Examination and Interview
Candidates willing to apply for these posts can check application process, age limit, qualification, experience, selection process and other details here. The candidates willing to apply online for 1120 posts of Insurance Medical Officer Grade – 2 (Allopathic) in Employees’ State insurance corporation can download the detailed official ESIC Insurance Medical Officer notification PDF from the button below. The official notification has been released on the ESIC official website @esic.nic.in.
ESIC IMO Recruitment Vacancy
The category-wise vacancies under ESIC IMO Recruitment 2021 have been given in the table below.
|No. of posts
ESIC IMO Recruitment Important Link
The interested and eligible candidates can apply online for 1120 Insurance Medical officer posts from the direct link below once activated. The online applications will start from 31st December 2021 and the last date to apply online for ESIC IMO Posts is 31st January 2022.
Click to apply online for ESIC IMO Posts (Inactive)
How to apply online for ESIC IMO Recruitment 2021?
The candidates can follow the steps below to apply online for ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Posts.
- Visit the official website of Employees State Insurance Corporation @esic.nic.in
- Search for the “Recruitment” tab on the home page.
- Under the Recruitment Tab, you will see the notifications for the posts released by ESIC.
- Select the notification for your desired post.
- You will be redirected to the registration page, now you have to fill in the required details there such as Name, Contact details, etc.
- To validate your registration process an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile no., you just have to fill that OTP on the ESIC portal.
- After confirming the registration process, you will be able to fill the application form. Here you have to fill in the required details and have to upload the required documents as well.
- To complete your application process, candidates have to pay their application fees.
- After completing the application process, candidates have to download the application form and also have to need to take a printout of the application form for the further examination process.
|SC/ST/PWD/Dept. candidates/ female/ ex- servicemen
ESIC IMO Recruitment Eligibility
A recognised MBBS degree qualification (included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956). Completion of Compulsory rotating internship.
Age Limit (as on 31.01.2022)
Not exceeding 35 years of age. The upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years for employees of ESIC and Government servants in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Govt from time to time. The upper age limit is also relaxable to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Servicemen & other categories of persons as per rules/instructions of Govt. of India.
ESIC IMO Recruitment Salary
The Insurance Medical Officers Recruited will be paid on Level 10 scale of pay matrix – Rs. 56,100 to Rs. 1,77,500 as per 7th CPC. In addition to Pay they will also be eligible for DA, NPA, HRA and Transport Allowance as per rules of Govt. of India in force from time to time.
- Starting date for online application submission: December 31, 2021
- Last date for online application submission: January 31, 2022
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: January 31, 2022
Selection Process: Selection will be based on computer-based tests and personal interviews.
Notification: Click here
Apply Online: Click Here