GIC Recruitment 2021 : GIC Re, the ‘National Reinsurer of India’ is a 11th largest Reinsurance Company in the world with the network in India and abroad, is looking for GIC Recruitment 2021 Graduates / Post Graduates in the disciplines mentioned below to fill in the positions of 44 Officers in the cadre of Assistant Manager (Scale-I) to be posted in Head Office, Mumbai and will be liable to be posted anywhere in India as well as abroad as per the requirement of the Corporation.
GIC Recruitment 2021 : Eligible and interested candidates can apply for GIC Officer 1 Recruitment 2021 from 11 March 2021 on GIC official website – gicofindia.com. The last date for submitting GIC AM Application is 29 March 2021.
Candidates seeking to apply for GIC Officer Recruitment should have a Bachelor’s Degree and age should be between 21 and 30 years. Candidates who will successfully apply for GIC Officer Recruitment shall be called for online written exam which is scheduled on 09 May 2021.
GIC Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|GIC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021|
|Organization||General Insurance Corporation of India|
|Post Name||Officer Scale-I|
|Application Starting Date||11th March 2021 (Started)|
|Last Date To apply||29th March 2021|
|Selection Process||Online Examination- Interview|
GIC Recruitment 2021 Exam Date
|Process for Online Registration||11th March 2021|
|Deadline to submit the Registration Form||29th March 2021|
|Fees Submit the Last Date:||29th March 2021|
|Online GIC 2021 Examination:||9th May 2021|
|Downloading of call letters Date:||To be announced|
|SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates Online recruitment training:||To be announced|
GIC Application Form 2021
Candidates can apply online for GIC recruitment exam 2021 on the official website of the corporation from March 11. Candidates can apply for only one stream of their choice. In the case of multiple applications across or within the stream, only the last submitted application is considered valid. The last date to GIC 2021 application is March 29.
Candidates can apply online for the GIC exam in two parts – registration and application. For GIC exam registration, candidates need to visit the official website of the corporation and click on the New Registration button/link. Thereafter, candidates should enter their name, contact details and email ID and submit the registration form. A provisional registration number and password will be generated and displayed on the screen.
Next, candidates should proceed towards filling in the remaining details in the application form. Once filled, candidates should upload their scanned photo and signature as per the prescribed specifications. Candidates should also pay the GIC application fee in online mode.
GIC Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
|1||Finance/ Chartered Accounts||15|
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Finance/ Charterered Accounts – Graduation in any discipline with minimum 60% marks for General & OBC
candidates (55% for SC/ST candidates) and candidates should have passed the Final examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. Candidates should provide their membership number and the same will be verified with Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
- General – Graduation in any discipline with minimum 60% marks for General & OBC candidates (55% for SC/ST candidates).
- Legal – Bachelor’s Degree in Law recognized by Bar council of India for the purpose of enrolment as an Advocate with a minimum of 60% marks for General & OBC candidates (55% for SC/ST candidates).
- Insurance – Graduation in any discipline with minimum 60% marks for General & OBC candidates (55% for SC/ST candidates) and candidates should possess Post Graduate Degree/diploma in General Insurance/ Risk Management/ Life Insurance/ FIII/ FCII
GIC Assistant Manager Age Limit:
21 to 30 Years
Selection Procedure for GIC Assistant Manager Posts
Selection will be done on the basis of Written Test, performance in Group Discussion and Interview and medical exam. The total marks for Written Test, Group Discussion and Interview will be 200.
GIC Assistant Manager Salary
The salary for the Scale-I officer is with the basic pay of Rs.32, 795/- per month in the scale of Rs.32795- 1610(14)- 55335- 1745(4)- 62315 plus admissible allowances and other non-core benefits (full details are given in GIC Re’s website). The total gross salary will be approx. Rs.65,000/- p.m.
GIC Assistant Manager Exam Pattern:
|Paper||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
|Part A||For General – Higher Order Reasoning Ability/Critical Thinking
For Specialist – Technical & Professional Knowledge Test in the relevant discipline
|Part B||Reasoning||20||20||60 min|
|Numerical Ability & Computer Literacy||15||15|
|Part C||English Language – Essay, precise and Comprehension||3||30||30 min|
|Total||123||150||150 min – 2 hours and 30 min|
How to Apply for GIC Recruitment 2021 ?
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the post through online registration system of GIC via www.gicofindia.in from 11 March to 29 March 2021.
- Processing & Exam Fee: Rs. 850/- (Rupees Eight Hundred Fifty Only) (plus GST @ 18%)
- For SC/ ST/ PH, Female & the employees of GIC and GIPSA Member Companies: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking/ IMPS/ Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallet
Related Job Posts
- GPSC Recruitment 2021- Great Chance for 1427 [email protected]
- ESIC Recruitment 2021 – Apply @esic.nic.in for 6552 UDC & Stenographer Posts
- Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2021 | Apply for 38 Court Attendant and Office Attendant and other post
- RBI Recruitment 2021 for 841 Office Attendant – Apply Online @rbi.org.in