GPSSB AEE Recruitment 2022 Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board has issued the latest notification for the GPSSB Recruitment 2022 of Additional Assistant Engineer Class III (Civil) Vacancy at 355 Posts in GPSSB Jobs. Interested candidates can apply online to GPSSB Vacancy 2022 through the official website GPSSB Jobs gpssb.gujarat.gov.in by 20 March 2022. Other details of the GPSSB AAE Recruitment 2022 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below.
Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board (GPSSB) is hiring engineers for recruitment to the post of Additional Assistant Engineer (AEE) against 355 vacancies. Candidates who possess a Diploma in Engineering can submit their GPSSB AEE Application Form latest by 20 March 2022 on GPSSB website – gpssb.gujarat.gov.in and on ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
GPSSB AEE Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Board name||Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board – GPSSB|
|Post name||Additional Assistant Engineer – Civil|
|Job Type||Gujarat Govt Jobs|
|Reference Link||Notification pdf|
Gujarat Panchayat Services Selection Board is going to recruit 353 candidates for the posts of additional assistant engineer. Candidates who are looking for the latest govt jobs in Gujarat have to read complete details regarding the GPSSB ASSE Recruitment 2022. The last date to apply for Gujarat Panchayat Services Selection Board Additional Assistant Engineer jobs is 20th March 2022.
Applications are invited online only. The closing date of the GPSSB AAE jobs application process is 20th March 2022. Grab such a wonderful opportunity by filling the application form on or before the last date. A nonrefundable application fee of Rs 100/- should pay to participate in Gujarat Additional Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2022. Minimum age of 18 years is required to apply. Candidates’ age should not exceed 34 years. A diploma in Civil engineering is required to fill the application form of GPSSB.
GPSSB AEE Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 34 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
GPSSB AEE Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualifications:
- Diploma in Civil Engineering obtained from Technical Examination Board or any of the Universities or institutions established or incorporated by or under the Central or State Act in India; or any other educational institutions recognized as such or declared as deemed to be a University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or an equivalent qualification recognized by the Government;
- A candidate shall possess the basic knowledge of computer application as prescribed in Gujarat Civil Services Classification and Recruitment (General) Rules,1967;and
- A candidate shall possess adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi or Both.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 4 March 2022.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 20 March 2022.
GPSSB AEE Recruitment 2022 Fees Details
- Candidates will have to pay Rs.100/- + Service Charge as a part of the application fee.
- For more fees details please go to the below official notification.
GPSSB AEE Recruitment 2022 Salary Details
- For GPSSB Additional Assistant Engineer Salary Rs. 38090/-.
- For more salary details please go to the below official notification.
GPSSB AEE Recruitment 2022 How To Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Gujarat.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 20 March 2022 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
- Candidates will be selected based on the Written Exam, Interview.
- For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
Notification / Advertising
- There is the full notification for the Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board – Additional Assistant Engineer Class III (Civil) Vacancy
GPSSB AEE Recruitment 2022 Exam Pattern
Those of you who are surfing for the Gujarat PSSB Additional Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern 2022 can take a look at this section. As we have given great insights regarding the GPSSB AAE Exam Pattern 2022 applicants need not go anywhere else. So, we hope all the aspirants will look into this section for information regarding the GPSSB Additional Assistant Engineer Class III Exam Pattern 2022. The number of marks, number of questions, subjects, and time allotted is a part of the exam pattern and applicants must be aware of them in order to prepare well for the exam.
- The duration of the exam is 1 hour 30 minutes or 90 minutes.
- The total marks are 150.
- Every question weighs 1 mark.
- There is a negative marking for wrong answers.
- For every wrong answer, 0.33 marks will be cut.
- For every blank answer, 0.33 marks will be deducted.
- For one or many options marked by the candidate, 0.33 marks will be cut.
- There will be an option “E” (Not Attempted) in the answers to each question. If the candidate does not wish to answer any question.
|General Awareness and General
|Gujarati Language and Grammar||20 marks||Gujarati|
|English Language and Grammar||20 marks||English|
|Questions assessing the requisite knowledge for the job and technical knowledge with regard to the educational qualification.||75 marks||English|
|Total Marks||150 Marks||–|
|Duration||1 Hour 30 Minutes||–|