Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Indian Coast Guard has published a notification for the recruitment of Navik (Domestic Branch, General Duty) & Yantrik vacancies in the Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union for 01/2023 Batch. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Indian Coast Guard has released employment notification inviting candidates to apply for various posts this is a great opportunity for interested candidates who are looking for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Jobs 2022. Read the article below for more details.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment
This is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in Indian Coast Guard. Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in this advertisement. Last day for registration is 22 September 2022.
Candidates are advised to read the complete advertisement carefully for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before submitting the application. More detailed information about educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply, last date for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 is mentioned below.
Also Check :
- Gujarat Rojgar Samachar (24 August 2022) – Download PDF For Latest Govt. Job Updates
- ITBP Constable Bharti 2022 | Apply for 108 Posts at itbpolice.nic.in
- BSF Recruitment 2022 : Apply for 323 Head Constable HC Ministerial, Assistant Sub Inspector ASI Stenographer posts
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Details
Name of Organization: Indian Coast Guard
Total Number of Posts: 300
Post Names: Seaman and Mechanic
Mode of Application: Online
Official Website: joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Post Name
Seaman (General Duty) 225
Sailor (Domestic Branch) 40
Mechanical (Mechanical) 16
Mechanical (Electrical) 10
Mechanical (Electronics) 09
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Educational Qualification:
- Sailor (General Duty): Should have passed 10+2 with Mathematics and Physics from a COBSE (Council of Board for School Education) recognized board.
- Sailor (Domestic Branch): Should have passed 10th standard from COBSE (Council of Boards for School Education) recognized board.
- Mechanical (Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics): 10th passed from COBSE (Council of Boards for School Education) recognized board and AICTE recognized 3 to 4 years diploma course in Electrical, Mechanical, Electronic, Telecommunications (Radio/Power) Engineering should be.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Age limit
18 to 22 years. Candidates belonging to reserved category are eligible for relaxation in age limit as per rule. Must have been born between 1 May 2001 to 30 April 2005.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Salary scale
- Seaman (General Duty)-Basic Pay 21,700/ (Pay Level 3) + Other
- Seaman (Domestic Branch)-Basic Pay 21,700/ (Pay Level 3) + Other
- Mechanical-Basic Pay 29,200/ (Pay Level 5) + Other
- General / OBC / EWS-Rs. 250/-
- SC / ST-No fee
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- Candidates will be selected as per Coast Guard Recruitment Board rules.
- Written Examination (Computer Based Online Examination)
- Physical Test (Physical Fitness Test, Medical Examination)
- Document Verification
- Merit list
Note: For complete details of educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, grade pay, selection process etc. candidates are required to visit the official notification which is the link given below on this vacancy notification.
How to Apply Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through joinindiancoastguard.gov.in website.
What is the last date to apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022?
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 08 September, 2022
Last date for submission of online application: 22 September, 2022
Important Link for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022
|Apply Online||Available On 08-09-2022|
|Official Website||Link 1 | Link 2|