ONGC 3614 Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Oil and Natural Gas (ONGC) has released the latest notification for the recruitment of Apprentices in the various trades/ disciplines mentioned below. Eligible candidates can apply online for the ONGC Apprentice Vacancy 2022 up to May 15, 2022. All the details related to ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Apply Online, Important Dates, Application Fees, How to Apply, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, Syllabus, Results, Previous Papers, etc are given below.
The notification for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 is released by ONGC at ongcindia.com. Before applying online for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 candidates must check all the important details related to the recruitment. The detailed information is tabulated below.
“Selections for engagement of apprentices would be based on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination and merit drawn. In the case of a similar number of merits, a person of higher age would be considered. No canvassing or influencing would be acceptable at any time and may be done for non-consideration,” read the official notification.
ONGC 3614 Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Recruitment Organization||Oil and Natural Gas (ONGC)|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||As per the Apprenticeship Act|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||May 15, 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
ONGC 3614 Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Application Fees
|Category||ONGC Recruitment 2022 Application Fees|
ONGC has announced about 3614 fresh vacancies in several departments on its official website. The vacancies are announced for Accounts Executive, Office Assistant, Computer Operator and Programming Assistant, Secretarial Assistant, Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant), Mechanic Diesel, Machinist, Medical Laboratory Technician (Cardiology and Physiology), etc. Get the details from the information tabulated below.
ONGC 3614 Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
|Location||Number of Vacancies|
|Northern Sector – 209 Posts|
|Northern Sector – 305 Posts|
|Western Sector – 1434 Posts|
|Eastern Sector – 744 Posts|
|Nazira & Sivasagar||583|
|Southern Sector – 694 Posts|
|Central Sector – 228 Posts|
ONGC 3614 Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualifications
Educational qualifications required for various ONGC Apprentice Posts are given below.
- Accounts Executive – Bachelor’s degree (Graduation) in Commerce (B.Com) from a Govt. recognized institute/University.
- Office Assistant – Bachelor’s degree (Graduation) in B.A. or B.B.A from a Govt. recognized institute/ University.
- Secretarial Assistant – ITI in trade Stenography (English) /Secretarial practice
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA) – ITI in COPA Trade
- Draughtsman (Civil) – ITI in Draughtsman (Civil) Trade
- Electrician – ITI in Electrician Trade
- Electronics Mechanic – ITI in Electronics Mechanic
- Fitter – ITI in Fitter
- Instrument Mechanic – ITI in Instrument Mechanic
- Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance (ICTSM) – ITI in ICTSM
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant) – B.Sc with PCM or PCB. ITI in Lab. Asst (Chemical Plant) trade
- Machinist – ITI in Machinist Trade
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) – ITI in Mechanic Motor Vehicle trade
- Mechanic Diesel – ITI in Mechanic Diesel trade
- Medical Laboratory Technician – (Cardiology and Physiology) – ITI in Medical Laboratory Technician (Cardiology and Physiology).
- Medical Laboratory Technician – (Pathology) – ITI in Medical Laboratory Technician (Pathology)
- Medical Laboratory Technician (Radiology) – ITI in Medical Laboratory Technician (Radiology)
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning – Mechanic – ITI in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic trade
- Surveyor – ITI in Surveyor Trade
- Welder – ITI in the trade of Welder (Gas & Electric)
- Civil, Computer Science, Electronics & Telecommunication, Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation, Mechanical -Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Govt.
recognized Institute/ University.
ONGC 3614 Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
Candidates can check the age limit for the ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022.
|ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Age Limit|
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
Age Relaxation: Candidates from some specific categories are allowed age relaxation as mentioned below
I. Upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates for the trades reserved for them.
II. Candidates belonging to PwBD categories shall be given age relaxation upto 10 years (upto 15 years for SC/ST and upto 13 years for OBC Candidate).
ONGC 3614 Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
Selections for engagement of Apprentices would be based on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination and Merit drawn. In case of a similar number in merit, a person of higher age would be considered. No canvassing or influencing would be acceptable at any time and may render for non-consideration. Reservation of positions will be followed as per Government of India Policy on SC/ST/OBC/PWD categories, as applicable for the engagement of Apprentices under The Apprentices Act, 1961 as amended.
ONGC 3614 Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Stipend Structure
The apprentices are eligible for a monthly stipend as per the Apprentices Act, during their period of engagement as follows:
|Category of Apprentice||Qualification||Stipend amount per month (Rs.)|
|Graduate Apprentice||B.A / B.Com / B.Sc / B.B.A||9,000/-|
|Trade Apprentices||1 year ITI||7,700/-|
|2 year IT||8,050/-|
Follow these steps to apply for the ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- Check the eligibility from the official notification
- Before applying for the above apprentice positions, candidates have to first register themselves in online portals of the following agencies of Govt. of India:
- For Trade – Accounts Executive and Office Assistant: With National Skill Development Council (NSDC) at https://apprenticeshipindia.org/ for Trade Accounts Executive and Office Assistant.
- For other Trade Apprentices: With Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship (MSDE) at https://apprenticeshipindia.org/
- For Technician Apprentices: With the concerned Regional Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT) in their portal National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) under the Ministry of Human Resource Development. The link https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/
- After successful registration with the above agencies, a registration number will be generated and the candidate has to mention this registration number while applying for apprentices positions on the ONGC website www.ongcapprentices.ongc.co.in
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Print the application Form
ONGC 3614 Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
|Apply Start||April 27, 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||May 15, 2022, up to 06:00 pm|
|Result Date||May 23, 2022|