Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship Program Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship Program is an initiative of Aditya Birla Capital Foundation, a not-for-profit company engaged in CSR initiative(s) of Aditya Birla Capital Limited and its subsidiaries. This program is to provide financial assistance & education support services to students who have lost their parent(s) due to COVID-19 to ensure continuity of their education.
Also Check : CARS24 – Now Buy Cars Completely Online
Under this scholarship program, students studying in Class 1 to 12 and undergraduate courses will be entitled to receive a scholarship ranging up to INR 60,000 (one-time) to cover their academic expenses and additional value added services such as Mental Wellness Coaching, Career Counselling, Life Skills sessions. Buddy4Study is the implementation partner for this scholarship program.
Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship Program
Aditya Birla Capital Limited (ABCL), is the holding company of all the financial services businesses of the Aditya Birla Group. Aditya Birla Finance Limited (“ABFL”), a subsidiary of Aditya Birla Capital Limited is among the leading well-diversified non-banking financial services companies in India, is offering this scholarship as part of its CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) initiative.
Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship Program Eligibility
- Students who have lost their parent(s) due to the COVID-19 pandemic are eligible.
- Applicants must be studying in Class 1 to 12.
- Applicants should be enrolled and continuing their education.
- Open for Indian nationals only.
Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship Program Benefits:
For Class 1 to 8 students – INR 24,000 | For Class 9 to 12 students – INR 30,000
For professional UG courses: INR 60,000 | For general UG courses: INR 36,000
NOTE: This is a one-time fixed scholarship amount. It can be utilised only for academic purposes which includes tuition fees, hostel fees, food, internet, books, stationery, online learning, etc.
Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship Program Documents
- Marksheet of the previous class
- A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar card/voter identity card/driving license/PAN card)
- Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate)
- Crisis document (Death certificate of parent(s))
- Proof of death due to COVID-19 (Hospital receipts, Doctor prescription, Covid test report, Medical Bills for COVID medication, hospital discharge summary, etc.)
- Bank account details of applicant (or parent)
- Income proof (Non- mandatory)
Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship Program How can you apply?
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land onto the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered on Buddy4Study – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship Program’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the selection process for this scholarship program?
- Initial shortlisting of applications based on the crisis situation faced by the candidates
- Telephonic interview of shortlisted candidates followed by document verification for final selection.
If selected for this program, how will I receive the scholarship fund?
What value added services will be provided under this scholarship program?
- Mental health and well-being support
- Life skill sessions (For Class 9 to 12, Diploma and Graduation students)
- Career guidance and counselling (For Class 9 to 12, Diploma and Graduation students)
How the scholars (beneficiaries) can utilize the scholarship fund?
Application And Registration Link
Helpline: firstname.lastname@example.org | 011-430-92248 (Ext-268)
Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship for School Students
Application URL: www.b4s.in/a/ABCC1