GPSC Exam Call Letter 2021 : Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has invited online applications for the 209 various posts on its official website. GPSC Exam Call Letter 2021 is now available for Various exams. Interested and eligible candidates has already applied for GPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2020 on 01 December 2020.
Candidates holding certain educational qualification can apply for GPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2020 for the posts including Gujarat Administrative Service, Class-1, Gujarat Civil Services, Class-1 & Class-2 & Gujarat Municipal Chief Officer Service, Class-2 Class-1 and Class-2 posts.
GPSC Exam Call Letter 2021
Selection for GPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2020 will be done on the basis of competitive exam in 2 Stages i.e. Preliminary Exam (Objective Type) Main Examination (Written & Personal Interview).
You can get all details regarding GPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2020 through this article including application process, age limit, post wise qualification, experience, selection criteria, how to apply etc here.
GPSC DySO/ Dy Mamlatdar, Account Officer, PI, RFO And Other Post Recruitment Call Letter 2021 Declared. For More Details Click On Below given Links.
GPSC Exam 2021 Schedule :
- Call Letter Download Official Notification: Click Here
- Download Call Letter : Click Here
- GPSC Exam Date 2021 details: Click Here
- Official website : gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in
GPSC Call Letter For GAS, GCS Recruitment 2021
Notification details for GPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2020:
Advt. No. 26/2020-21
Important Dates for GPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2020:
Opening Date for Online Apply: 10 November 2020
Last Date for Submission of Application: 01 December 2020
Tentative Date of Prelim Exam: 21-Mar-2021
Tentative Date of result of Prelim Exam: May 2021
Tentative Month of Main Exam: Not Applicable
Tentative Month of Interview: November 2021
Vacancy Details for GPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2020:
Posts: Gujarat Administrative Service, Class-1, Gujarat Civil Services, Class-1 & Class-2 & Gujarat Municipal Chief Officer Service, Class-2
Eligibility Criteria for GPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2020:
Any Graduate Appeared in last year or last semester of any Graduate Exam
Age Limit for GPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2020:
A candidate shall not be less than 20 years of age and not be more than 35 years of age as on 01-12-2020 Age will be calculated as on the last date of receipt of application.
Pattern of Exam for GPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2020:
Competitive Exam in 2 Stages: Preliminary Exam (Objective Type) Main Examination (Written & Personal Interview)
How to download call letter from the Ojas website?
Once you clear the procedure of selection you will receive your call letter which you can download from the Ojas site itself. The day of the declaration of the call letter will be published on the notice board of the site. If you have subscribed to the site then you will be notified instantly via SMS or mail. If you want to download call letter from ojas.gujarat.gov.in then all you have to do is follow the steps given below:
- The first thing that you need to do is go to the official site of Ojas Gujarat.
- The next thing that you need to do is click on the link of the call letter of the job that you applied for.
- A new page will open where you will have to provide your details in order to download your call letter.
- Now select the job in the search box and also enter your confirmation number along with your birth date. Make sure that you enter the details correctly or else you won’t be able to download your call letter.
- Now click on the print call letter option and your call letter will be downloaded which you will have to carry along with you when it is required.
So that’s how you have to download your call letter from the Ojas call letter website.
Now that you know so much about the Ojas site and also how to download the call letter, hopefully, it will be easy for you to deal with things.
GPSC Exam Call Letter 2021
Adv.no. : 26/2020-21
Exam Date : 21-03-2021
Call Letters : Available Now
Also Check :