Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021: The Indian Air Force has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed 12thStd, B.E, B.Tech, Bachelor.Degree for 317 Commissioned Officer Posts. The eligible candidates can apply for the post through Online from 01.12.2021 to 30.12.2021 for Indian Air Force Jobs 2021. The job seekers can apply for the Indian Air Force recruitment 2021 at the official website indianairforce.nic.in or from the direct apply link which we have provided in the below important links section.
Those candidates who are interested in the following Indian Air Force job Vacancies can read the full notification before applying online to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply and more.
Indian Air Force Recruitment Overview
Indian Air Force invites online applications from both men and women Indian candidates to be a part of the Indian Air Force as Commissioned Officers in Flying and Ground Duty. Moreover, the IAF consists of 317 vacancies and these vacancies are reserved under AFCAT entry and NCC Special Entry. Candidates who are interested in the above vacancy should read the instruction carefully, before applying IAF AFCAT jobs. Applicant who are looking for Central Govt jobs can apply this Indian Air Force jobs by registering online applications from 01.12.2021. The last date for the submission of online application form is 30.12.2021.
Indian Air Force Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Indian Air Force (IAF)|
|Post Details||Commissioned Officer|
|Salary||Rs.56100-177500/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|IAF Official Website||indianairforce.nic.in|
IAF Vacancy Details
|Branch Name||No of Posts|
|Ground Duty (Technical)||129|
|Ground Duty (Non-Technical)||111|
Indian Air Force Recruitment Eligibility
Educational Qualification: As per IAF official notification candidate should have completed Graduation, B.E or B.Tech from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Indian Air Force Recruitment Age Limit
- 20-24 Years as on 01st January 2023 i.e Born Between 02nd January 1999 to 01st January 01st January (both Dates Inclusive)
- Upper age Limit for Candidates holding Valid and Current Commercial Pilot License Issued by DCGA (India) is Relaxable up to 26 Years i.e born Between 02nd January 1997 to 01st January 2003 (Both Dates Inclusive)
Ground Duty (Technical/Non Technical) Branches:
- 20-26 Years as on 01st January 2023 i.e Born Between 02nd January 1997 to 01st January 2003 (Both Dates Inclusive)
As per the Indian Air Force Norms
Indian Air Force Recruitment Application Fee
- Candidates Registered for NCC Special Entry: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.250/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Written Exam & Interview
How to apply for IAF Recruitment 2021
- First of all go through the IAF recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on IAF Commissioned Officer Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in IAF Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete IAF Recruitment 2021 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
Indian Air Force Recruitment Important Dates
- Start Date to Apply Online: 01-12-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30-Dec-2021
- Date of Commencement of Training: First Week of January 2023
Indian Air Force Recruitment Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: indianairforce.nic.in