Central Bank of India Recruitment : Central Bank of India has published an advertisement for the Specialist Officer Recruitment 2021. There are a total of 115 vacancies at present for which job seekers can apply. Check other details for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2021 below.
Central Bank of India Recruitment Overview
CBI has released 115 vacancies for the post of Specialist Officers (SO) in various categories on the official website. Online applications will start on 23rd November 2021. The last date to submit online applications is 17th December 2021. The candidates who are wishing to apply for Central Bank of India SO Recruitment 2021 can refer to the table below for detailed information:
|Name of Organization||Central Bank of India|
|Name of Post||Specialist Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||115|
|Starting Date of Online Application||23rd November 2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||17th December 2021|
|Selection Process||Online Test and Interview|
|Job Location||Across India|
Central Bank of India Recruitment Age Limit
- General :Maxm 50 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) : Maxm 53 Years
- SC / ST : Maxm 55 Years
Central Bank of India Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Economist – PhD in any one of the following subjects – Economics, Banking, Commerce, Economic Policy, Public Policy.
- Income Tax Officer – Chartered Accountant (preferably passed in one attempt).
- Information Technology – Full-time Master or Bachelor degree in Engineering disciplines like Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication or Master in Computer. Application from a University/ Institute recognized by Government of India or its Regulatory bodies OR Full time Master or
Bachelor degree in Data Analytics/AI & ML/Digital/Internet Technologies from a reputed/recognised university/ Institute.
- Data Scientist IV – Post Graduate Degree in Statistics/ Econometrics/ Mathematics/ Finance/ Economics/ Computer Science or B.E./ B.Tech in Computer Science/IT from Indian University/Institute recognized by Govt. Bodies/ AICTE.
- Credit Officer III – CA / CFA / ACMA/, OR MBA(Finance), MBA finance should be from recognized college
/ institute completed full time regular course.
- Data Engineer III – Post Graduate Degree (or equivalent Diploma) in Statistics/ Econometrics/ Mathematics/ Finance/ Economics/ Computer Science or B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science/IT from Indian University/Institute recognized by Govt. Bodies/AICTE.
- IT Security Analyst III – Engineering Graduate in Computer Science / IT / ECE or MCA / M.Sc. (IT) / M.Sc. (Computer Science) from recognized University / Institute with experience.
- IT SOC Analyst III – Engineering Graduate in Computer Science / IT / ECE or MCA / M.Sc. (IT) / M.Sc. (Computer Science) from recognized University / Institute with experience.
- Risk Manager III – Basic Qualifications – MBA in Finance or/ & banking or its equivalent/ Post Graduate Diploma in Banking or/& Finance/ Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance or its equivalent/Post Graduate in Statistics with experience.
- Technical Officer(Credit) III – Degree in Engineering in Civil/ Mechanical/Production/Metallurgy /Textile/Chemical with 3 years of experience.
- Financial Analyst II – A pass in final examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)/ Institute of Cost and Works Accounts of India (ICWAI) or MBA with specialization in Finance from a reputed institute with experience.
- Information Technology II – 3 years Engineering Degree in Computer Science/Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics and telecommunications /Electronics and Communications /Electronics and Instrumentation Or Post graduate degree in Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/
Computer Applications from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Government of India /approved by Government registered body. OR Graduate having passed DOEACC “B” level with experience.
- Law Officer II – A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) with experience.
- Risk Manager II – MBA/Post Graduate Diploma in Banking / & Finance /Post Graduate in Statistics/Math/ Post
Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance with aggregate of at least 60% marks from Indian University/Institute recognized by Govt. Bodies/AICTE with experience.
- Security II – MBA/Post Graduate Diploma in Banking / & Finance /Post Graduate in Statistics/Math/ Post
Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance with aggregate of at least 60% marks from Indian University/Institute recognized by Govt. Bodies/AICTE.
- Security I – Medical Category- Shape 1/equivalent (as mentioned in discharge orders/relevant documents). Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer system like MS Office(Word, Excel, PPT etc.)
Central Bank of India Recruitment Selection Procedure
- Selection will be based on Written Test or Interview.
Central Bank of India Recruitment How To Apply ?
- Mode of Application for this Central Bank of India SO Notification 2021 is Online. Read the Central Bank of India SO Vacancy 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Central Bank of India Recruitment Steps To Apply
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.
Central Bank of India Recruitment Vacancy Details
The Central Bank of India has released 115 vacancies for the post of Specialist Officer in various streams. The vacancy table is given below:
|2.||Income Tax Officer||V||0||0||0||0||1||1|
|7.||IT Security Analyst||III||0||0||0||0||1||1|
|8.||IT SOC Analyst||III||0||0||0||0||2||2|
|10.||Technical Officer (Credit)||III||0||0||1||0||4||5|
Central Bank of India Recruitment Application Fee
The candidates must pay the application fee from 23rd November to 17th December 2021. The application fee is as follows:
|SC/ST||Rs. 175 + GST|
|Other Candidates||Rs. 850 + GST|
Central Bank of India Recruitment Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of CBI SO Recruitment is as follows:
|S No.||Subject||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|1.||Stream/Category Specific Questions||60||60||Composite Time of 60 minutes|
|3.||Banking, Present Economic Scenario &