IOCL Apprentice recruitment 2021 : The Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), a Govt. of India PSE, has released IOCL Technician and Non-Technician Notification 2021 inviting online applications from eligible and interested Indian nationals for recruiting Five Hundred and Twenty-Seven (527) vacancies to the post of Technician and Non-Technician Apprentice in IOCL through direct recruitment to be posted at IOCL units in West Bengal, Bihar, Odisha, Jharkhand and Assam in Eastern Region, India on a fulltime basis. The online application-cum-registration for IOCL Technician and Non-Technician Jobs 2021 started on November 5, 2021 and closes on December 4, 2021
IOCL Apprentice recruitment 2021 Details
Indian Oil Corporation Limited or IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 notification has been released on the official website. The recruitment notification has been released for 527 Technical and Non-Technical Apprentice posts for the Eastern Region. Candidates can find more detailed information on iocl.com.
Candidates should note that in order to apply for the posts, they should be at least 18 years of age and not more than 25 years of age as of October 31, 2021. However, certain age relaxations are allowed as per rules. Candidates are advised to go through the detailed official notification before applying for the posts. Further, candidates should note that they have to go through a training period of 12 months for all the disciplines. However, for the post of Data Entry Operator, Fresher Apprentices and Retail Sales Associate, Fresher, the training period is more than 12 months.
IOCL Apprentice recruitment 2021 Dates
|Recruitment process started||November 5, 2021, from 11 am|
|Last date to apply||December 4, 2021, by 5 pm|
|Download of Admit Card by candidates||December 9, 2021, by 5 pm, Tentatively|
|Written Exam Test||December 19, 2021, by 11 am, Tentatively|
|Document Upload for Provisionally Selected Candidates||December 29, 2021, by 5 pm|
The deadline for applications in 4 December, as per the official notification. The applicants will be selected on the basis of a written test, which will be of 90 minutes duration. The test is tentatively scheduled to be held on 19 December this year. Candidates need to secure a minimum of 40 percent in the exam to qualify for the IOCL selection process. The minimum qualification marks are 35 percent for SC/ST/PwBD applicants.
IOCL Apprentice recruitment 2021 Overview
The written test will be followed by the process of document verification of the selected candidates and a pre-engagement medical examination. The period of apprenticeship will be 12 months for all categories, except the trade apprentice – data entry operator and retail sales associate positions, which will have duration of 15 months and 14 months, respectively.
IOCL Apprentice recruitment 2021 Eligibility
All candidates must be within the ages of 18 and 24 years as on 31 October 2021.The age limit for SC/ST/PwBD/OBC (NCL) will be relaxed according to government guidelines. All applicants must also have secured a diploma/graduate/Class 12 degree from a recognised educational institution as a full time course in the relevant discipline/trade.
IOCL Apprentice recruitment 2021 Qualifications
- Trade Apprentice – Matric with Regular Full Time ITI course recognized by NCVT/SCVT.
- Technician Apprentice – 3 years Diploma in Engineering from recognized Institute/University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General, EWS & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved position
- Trade Apprentice – Accountant: Regular Full Time Graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General, EWS & OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ST/PwBD candidates for reserved positions from a recognized Institute/University
- Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentices): Non-Graduate with 12th pass qualification.
- Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Skilled Certificate Holders): Class XII or its equivalent with Skill Certificate holder in ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator’ . 15. For Discipline Code 121/251/381/511/641 – Trade Apprentice-Retail Sales Associate (Fresher) – Non-Graduate with 12th pass qualification
- Trade Apprentice-Retail Sales Associate (Skilled Certificate Holders) – Minimum 12th pass. Additionally, candidates should possess Skill Certificate of ‘Retail Trainee Associate’ for training of less than one year issued by an awarding body recognized under National Skill Qualifications Framework or any other authority recognized by the Central Govt.
IOCL Apprentice recruitment 2021 Selection Process
The selection process for the post of Apprentice would consist of a written exam test. The test would be conducted for a duration of 90 minutes and it would be of objective type. Further, the total number of questions that would be asked in the test is 100 and it would be MCQ based. The question paper would be available both in English and Hindi.
Candidates are advised to go through the detailed syllabus before appearing for the exam. Further, candidates should note that they have to secure at least 40% to qualify for the selection process. Following this, candidates have to also go through the Physical Fitness Standards or Parameters with regards to the Apprentice Act.
IOCL Apprentice recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. Of Vacancies|
- Starting Date of Online Application – 05 November 2021
- Last Date of Online Application – 04 December 2021
- IOCL Apprentice Admit Card Date – 09 December 2021
- IOCL Apprentice Exam Date – 19 December 2021
- IOCL Apprentice Result Date – 29 December 2021
|IOCL Recruitment 2021||Notification|
|Apply Online||Apply Here|