SBI 2056 PO Recruitment 2021 : State Bank of India (SBI) has activated the online application process for recruitment to the post of Probationary Officers against the advertisement number CRPD/ PO/ 2021-22/18. The candidates holding the required qualification and experience in the respective field can apply to the posts of Probationary Officer from today onwards.i.e. 5 October 2021. The last date of submitting the online application is 25 October 2021. The link to the online application link can be accessed by scrolling down.
SBI 2056 PO Recruitment 2021 Details
Eligible candidates are required to register online for the recruitment process which will be held in three phases viz. (i) Phase-I; (ii) Phase-II; and (iii) Phase-III. Candidates who are shortlisted after Phase-I will have to appear for Phase-II. Candidates who are shortlisted after Phase-II will be subsequently called for Phase-III. A total of 2182 vacancies will be recruited through this recruitment process. The break up of the vacancy is given below.
Related Post : SBI 606 SCO Posts Recruitment 2021
Every year, the State Bank of India conducts a recruitment process for hiring eligible candidates for the post of Probationary Officers. The selection process will be conducted through 3 stages namely Prelims, Mains, and Interview. The candidates have to qualify for all three stages to be selected as a PO in SBI branches. SBI is a prestigious bank providing handsome salaries and job security to its employees which is one of the reasons lakhs of candidates rush for these recruitments. The interested candidates must go through the details of SBI PO 2021 including exam pattern, syllabus, selection process provided in the article.
SBI 2056 PO Recruitment 2021 Overview
The table below contains all the highlights of the SBI PO 2021 Notification.
|SBI PO 2021 Notification|
|Exam name||SBI PO 2021|
|Exam Conducting Body||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Post||Probationary Officer (PO)|
|Salary||Rs. 65,780- Rs. 68,580 / Month|
|Exam category||Bank Jobs|
|Frequency of exam||Once a year|
|Language of Exam||English and Hindi|
|Notification Date||4th October 2021|
SBI PO Notification 2021 has been released on the official website of the State Bank of India @www.sbi.co.in on 4th October 2021. Every year lakhs of candidates apply for the post of SBI PO which increases the cut-throat competition in the country for SBI PO posts. The SBI PO Recruitment process is comprised of the following three stages. The candidates are advised to download the SBI PO Notification 2021 by clicking the button below. The details provided in the SBI PO Notification 2021 are to be read properly and taken care of while applying online for SBI PO 2021.
SBI 2056 PO Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
The vacancy for SBI PO 2021 has been released in the SBI PO Notification 2021. This year in the SBI PO Notification 2021 a total of 2056 vacancies are released, have a look at the category-wise vacancy of the year 2021.
SBI 2056 PO Recruitment 2021 Age Limit
Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01.04.2021 i.e. candidates must have been born not later than 01.04.2000 and not earlier than 02.04.1991 (both days inclusive). Relaxation in Upper age limit shall be as below:
|1.||Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe||5 Years|
|2.||Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 Years|
|3.||Persons With Benchmark Disabilities||– PWD (SC/ ST)||15 Years|
|– PWD (OBC)||13 Years|
|– PWD (Gen/ EWS)||10 Years|
|4.||Ex Servicemen, Commissioned officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within 6 months from the last date of receipt of application) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military service or invalidment.||5 Years|
SBI 2056 PO Recruitment 2021 Salary
Presently, the starting basic pay is Rs. 27,620/- (with 4 advance increments) in the scale of Rs. 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42021 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I. The official will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A/ Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical and other allowances & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time (the emoluments are likely to be revised shortly).
SBI 2056 PO Recruitment 2021 Edu. Qualifications
Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.12.2021. Candidates having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.12.2021. Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant may also apply.
- The date of passing eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark sheet or provisional certificate issued by the University/ Institute. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University/ Institute, a certificate issued by the appropriate authority of the University/ Institute indicating the date on which the result was posted on the website will be taken as the date of passing.
- Candidate should indicate the percentage obtained in Graduation calculated to the nearest two decimals in the online application. Where CGPA/ OGPA is awarded, the same should be converted into percentage and indicated in the online application. If called for interview, the candidate will have to produce a certificate issued by the appropriate authority inter alia stating the norms of the University regarding conversion of grade into percentage and the percentage of marks scored by the candidate in terms of these norms.
- Calculation of Percentage: The percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in all the semester(s)/ year(s) by aggregate maximum marks in all the subjects irrespective of Honours/ optional/ additional optional subject, if any. This will be applicable for those Universities also where Class/ Grade is decided on basis of Honours marks only. The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60% and 54.99% will be treated as less than 55%.
SBI 2056 PO Recruitment 2021 Fees
Application Fee will be Rs. 750/- for General/ EWS/ OBC candidates and ‘Nil’ for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates. Application Fee once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
SBI PO 2021: Number of Attempts
For each category, the number of attempts allowed in the SBI PO Exam is:
|Category||No. of Attempts for SBI PO|
|General (PwD)/ EWS (PwD)||07|
|SC/SC (PwD)/ ST/ST (PwD)||No Restriction|
SBI 2056 PO Recruitment 2021 Online Apply
The online application process for the SBI PO recruitment 2021 exam has been started on 5th October 2021. The last to apply online for SBI PO 2021 exam is 25th October 2021. So all interested candidates can apply for SBI PO 2021 from the direct link below.
It is advised that the candidates keep a valid and active email id and contact no. throughout the SBI PO Recruitment Process to receive all the updates related to it. The Steps to apply online for the SBI PO will comprise of two stages: || Registration | Login | The steps to apply online is given below.
- Click on the official link, provided below or visit the official website.
- Click on the Apply link given on the page. A registration link will open up in the new window.
- Click on New Registration in the application window.
- Provide personal credentials like name, parents’ name, date of birth, email id, mobile number, etc.
- Click on the submit button to the completed online registration form of SBI PO 2021.
- After the Registration, a Registration ID and a password will be sent to your mobile no. and email id.
- Login with the provided Registration ID, date of birth, and password to complete registration for SBI PO 2021.
- Upload your photograph and signature following the requisites mentioned below.
- Upload scanned image of passport size photo (size-20 to 50 Kb) and signature (10 to 20 Kb) in JPEG format.
Size of Photograph: 200 x 230 pixels
Size of Signature: 140 x 60 pixels.
- After uploading the photograph and signature the candidates will be required to verify the details. Preview and verify the application form carefully.
- Lastly, pay the required application fee online.
What is The Last Date For Applying SBI PO Recruitment 2021
Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application : 05-10-2021
Last Date for Submission Of Online Application : 25-10-2021
Important Links for Recruitment 2021