SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 : State Bank of India (SBI) has invited online applications for 6100 posts for the recruitment of Apprentices under the Apprentice Act 1961. There are a total of 6100 posts to be filled by the State Bank of India (SBI) across India for the SBI Apprentices.
All the details related to SBI Apprentice Notification 2021 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Apply Online, Important Dates, Application Fees, How to Apply, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, Syllabus, Results, Previous Papers, etc are given below. SBI Apprentice 2020 Vacancy are cancelled.
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – Overview
State Bank of India has released a fresh recruitment notification for 6100 SBI Apprentice posts on its official website @sbi.co.in on 05th July 2021. The online registration process will be active from 06th July to 26th July 2021. The selected candidates will be recruited for 1 year of apprenticeship engagement in the Bank. Stay tuned with us for every latest update for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021. The candidates who have previously applied have to apply again for fresh vacancies.
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Job Summary
The recruitment of 8500 Apprentice against Advt No. CRPD/APPR/2020-21/07 dated 20.11.2020 has been cancelled. The candidates who have applied will be refunded the application fee soon.
State Bank of India will be recruiting 6100 apprentices for FY 2021-22. Check the overview table for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 from here.
|Exam Conducting Authority||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Name of Recruitment||SBI Apprentice 2021|
|Online Registration Begins||06th July 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||26th July 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Test & Test of Local Language|
|Job Location||Various States|
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – Important Dates
State Bank of India Apprentice Notification has been published on 05th July 2021 and the online registration process will be active from 06th to 26th July 2021. Check the below table for more important dates for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021
|Notification Release||05th July 2021|
|Online Application Starts||06th July 2021|
|Last date to apply||26th July 2021|
|Call Letter / Admit Card release||To be notified soon|
|Online Exam||August (Tentatively)|
|Result||To be notified soon|
|Language Proficiency Test||To be notified soon|
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – Vacancy Details
A total of 6100 posts have been released for the SBI Apprentice for various states. The candidates interested or waiting for the recruitment can apply for the recruitment after confirming their eligibility criteria for the vacancies. Check State-wise and category-wise vacancy details for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021.
|7||Andaman Nicobar Island||10||—||—||02||01||07|
|12||Jammu & Kashmir||100||08||11||27||10||44|
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – Selection Procedure
Selection for engagement of apprentices would be based on the basis of (i) online written test and (ii) test of the local language. The structure of online written examination (online objective type) would be as follows
- General/Financial Awareness: 25 Marks
- General English: 25 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude: 25 Marks
- Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude: 25 Marks
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
- For General/OBC/EWS: Rs.300/-
- For SC/ST/PWD: NIL
The candidate must have completed the graduation from a recognized University/ Institute
Note: Only “person with benchmark disability” would be eligible for reservation with not less than 40% of a specified disability where specified disability has not been denied in measurable terms and includes a person with a disability where specified disability has been defined in measurable terms, as certified by the certifying authority.
A person who wants to avail the benefit of reservation will have to submit the latest Disability Certificate, on prescribed format, issued by Medical Authority or any other notified Competent Authority (Certifying Authority) in the District of the applicant’s residence as mentioned in the proof of residence in the application. The certificate should be dated on or before the last date of registration of the application.
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Exam Pattern
- Negative Marking: 1/4th
- Time Duration: 1 Hours (15 Minutes for each section)
- Mode of Exam: Online (CBT)
|General/ Financial Awareness||25||25|
How To Apply Online For SBI Apprentice 2021?
Below are the steps to follow for successfully filling the SBI Apprentice online application form on the official website.
- Visit SBI official website or click on the direct link provided below
- Click on the “careers” tab, a new page will appear
- Click on “Current Openings” under the “Join SBI” tab
- A list of current recruitments will open and then Click on “ENGAGEMENT OF APPRENTICES IN SBI UNDER THE APPRENTICES ACT, 1961”
- Click on the “Apply Online” link
- You will be redirected to the application page
- Click on the “Click here for New Registration” link
- Important instructions will open
- Click on “Continue”
- Enter and confirm your basic details asked in the registration form.
- Enter the security code
- Click on the “Save & Next” button.
- Then upload a scanned copy of your photograph and your signature as per the requirements. Click on the “Next” button
- Select your preferred options for the details asked in the form. and click on “Validate your details”
- After clicking on “Validate your Details” a preview page will open, check all your details and accept the declaration by clicking on the checkbox against “I Agree”
- Click on “Final Submit” and take a print out of the application form.
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Direct Link to Apply Online
The direct link to apply online for SBI Apprentice 2021 will be active from 06th July 2021 to 26th July 2021. Bookmark this page to get notified with every latest update. The candidate can apply only for 1 state for this apprenticeship program.