SSC CGL 2022 On 23 December 2021, SSC i.e. The Staff Selection Commission has released an official notification on it’s official website i.e. @ssc.nic.in which is related to SSC CGL 2021-22 Examination, candidates who have been waiting for SSC CGL 2021-22 can apply directly. In this article we are going to share the detailed information about SSC CGL 2021-22 Online Application, Eligibility Criterias, Fee, Last Date, etc. So, keep reading this article till the end.
SSC CGL 2022 Details
Staff Selection Commission vacancy notification 2022 for Assistant, RA, JSO, AAO, ASO, Inspector, SI, AEO, Auditor, Accountant, SSA, UDC, Tax Assistant & Others Posts. You can apply online to SSC Recruitment 2022 from 23 December 2021 to 24 January 2022. Read full SSC CGL 2022 Notification PDF Before SSC CGL 2022 Apply Online. SSC CGL 2022 Form Notification/SSC CGL Group B & C Post Advertising short description below there.
SSC CGL Application Form 2022 is going to start soon, it might start in the last week of december or in the January 2022. Till then you can check eligibility criteria, Vacancies available and SSC CGL 2022 Exam Date.
Related Post : IARI Recruitment 2021 | Apply For 641 Technician Posts
SSC CGL 2022 Overview
|Organization||SSC (Staff Selection Commission)|
|Examination||SSC CGL (Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level) Term-1|
|Vacancies||36 (26 Group B & 10 Group C)|
|Post||Combined Graduate Level (Group B & Group C)|
|Notification Date||23 December 2021|
|Online Application Date||23 December 2021 to 23 January 2022|
|Last Date For Receipt Of Online Application||23 January 2022|
|Last Date For Making Online Fee Payment||25 January 2022|
|Last Date For Generation Of Offline Challan||27 January 2022|
|Application Form Correction Date Including Online Payment||28 January 2022 – 01 February 2022|
|SSC CGL CBT (Term-1) Admit Card Date||April 2022 (Tentative)|
|SSC CGL CBT (Term-1) Examination Date||April 2022 (Tentative)|
SSC CGL 2022 Qualifications
The official notification for the SSC Combined Graduate Level exam 2022 has been released on 23rd December 2021 for various vacancies for non-technical Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ non gazetted posts in various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations of the Government of India. SSC CGL is a national-level exam and it is held once a year by the Staff Selection Commission. The interested candidates can go through the detailed advertisement from the below link for 2022.
SSC CGL 2022 Age Limit
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 30 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
SSC CGL 2022 Exam Dates
SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam Date 2022 for Tier-I has been announced by SSC along with its annual SSC calendar 2022. Check the SSC CGL Exam Date 2022 for Tier 1 exam from the table below.
|SSC CGL Exam date 2022|
|Events||SSC CGL 20222 dates|
|SSC CGL Notification Release Date||23rd December 2021|
|SSC CGL Online Form submission Started||23rd December 2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||23rd January 2022|
|Last Date for generating of offline challan||26th January 2022|
|Last date for payment through Challan||27th January 2022|
|Window for Application Form Correction||28th January to 01st February 2022|
|SSC CGL 2022 Exam Date: Tier 1||April 2022|
|SSC CGL Exam date Tier 2||—|
SSC CGL 2022 – How To apply ?
Candidates who are eager to apply for the SSC CGL 2022, should follow the instruction below:-
- Go to the official webiste of Staff Selection Commission i.e ssc.nic.in
- Now Click on Registration Button,on the homepage
- Now a new page will open,Click on new user registration if you havent registered already
- Now fill the details like Name ,Date of birth etc in the Application form
- Now Click on Submit Button
- Now Note your registration number and login with details you recieved on your mail and mobile number
- Now Upload your Educational certificates,photo and Signature
- Complete part 2 of Registration of application form
- After filling all the details,Click on Submit button
SSC CGL 2022 Eligibility
All the aspiring candidates of SSC CGL 2022 have to abide by all the Eligibility Criteria Decided by the Staff Selection Commission.
Candidate of SSC CGL must be a Citizen of either India or Nepal or Bhutan. If a candidate is a citizen of Nepal or Bhutan shall have a Certificate of Eligibility issued by the Government of India in favour of him/her.
SSC CGL 2022 Educational Qualifications
The Post-wise educational qualification that candidates need to obtain to fulfil for SSC CGL Exam 2022 is mentioned below:
|SSC CGL 2022 Educational Qualification|
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Audit Officer||Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University
Desirable Qualification: CA/CS/MBA/Cost &
Management Accountant/ Masters in Commerce/
Masters in Business Studies
|Statistical Investigator Grade-II Post||Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University
with a minimum of 60% in Mathematics in Class 12th
Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with Statistics as
one of the subjects in graduation
|Compiler Posts||Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University
with Economics or Statistics or Mathematics as
compulsory or Elective Subject
|All Other Posts||Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a
recognized University or equivalent
SSC CGL 2022 Selection Process
SSC CGL 2022 Selection Process comprises multiple stages. The SSC CGL Exam is conducted in four stages: Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3, and Tier 4. For a candidate to clear the CGL Exam must clear all the stages one by one.
- Tier-I: Computer Based Examination
- Tier-II: Computer Based Examination
- Tier-III: Pen and Paper Mode (Descriptive paper)
- Computer Proficiency Test/ Data Entry Skill Test (wherever applicable)/ Document Verification
- Separate cut-offs will be fixed for Paper-III of Tier-II (i.e. for the post of JSO and Statistical Investigator Grade-II), Paper-IV of Tier-II (i.e. for the posts of Assistant Audit Officer and Assistant Accounts Officer), and for Paper-I + Paper-II of Tier-II (i.e. for all other posts).
- Tier-II and Tier-III Examinations will be conducted for all the candidates qualified in Tier-I.
- In Tier-II, all the candidates will be required to appear in Paper-I and Paper-II. However, only specific candidates shortlisted for the posts of JSO/ Statistical Investigator and Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer will be required to appear in Paper-III and Paper-IV respectively.
SSC CGL 2022 Exam Pattern
SSC CGL 2022 Exam Pattern is explained in the tables below. SSC CGL 2022 comprises four Tiers. Tier-I is mainly screening and scoring exams. Tier-II is the merit deciding Tier.
|Tier||Type of Examination||Mode of examination|
|Tier-I||Objective Multiple Choice||CBT (Online)|
|Tier-II||Objective Multiple Choice||CBT (Online)|
|Tier-III||Descriptive Paper in Hindi/ English||Pen and Paper Mode|
|Tier-IV||Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test||Wherever Applicable|
SSC CGL 2022 Syllabus
SSC CGL 2022 Paper-1 comprises four Sections/Subjects that are mentioned below:
- General Knowledge
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General Reasoning
- English Comprehension
Let’s have a look at the detailed syllabus of all these 4 sections:
|General Reasoning||General Knowledge||Quantitative Aptitude||English Comprehension|
|Verbal Reasoning||Current Affairs||Percentage||Reading Comprehension|
|Syllogism||Awards and Honours||Number Series||Grammar|
|Circular Seating Arrangement||Books and Authors||Data Interpretation||Vocabulary|
|Linear Seating Arrangement||Sports||Mensuration and Geometry||Verbal Ability|
|Double Lineup||Entertainment||Quadratic Equation||Synonyms-Antonyms|
|Scheduling||Obituaries||Interest||Active and Passive Voice|
|Input-Output||Important Dates||Problems of Ages||Para Jumbles|
|Blood Relations||Scientific Research||Profit and Loss||Fill in the Blanks|
|Directions and Distances||Static General Knowledge
(History, Geography, etc.)
|Ratio and Proportions &
Mixture and Alligation
|Ordering and Ranking||Portfolios||Speed, Distance, and Time||Cloze Test|
|Data Sufficiency||Persons in News||Time and Work|
|Coding and Decoding||Important Schemes||Number System|
|Code Inequalities||Data Sufficiency|