Saraswat Bank Recruitment Saraswat Cooperative Bank Ltd. is a scheduled bank that has announced 300 vacancies for Junior Officers Marketing and Operation for its branches in Mumbai & Pune. The graduates with an year of experience in Bank Subsidiary/NBFC/DSA/Credit Societies and interested in the post must grab this opportunity of Junior Clerk posts announced by Saraswat Bank. The selection of the eligible candidates will be done through an online test & interview round. The online registration process for Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021 has started on 22nd December 2o21 and be active till 31st December 2021.
Saraswat Cooperative Bank Ltd. has released a notice inviting online applications for the posts of Junior Officers on 300 vacancies in the Marketing & operations (clerical cadre) for its branches in Mumbai (MMRDA) and Pune under Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021. The online application submission has been started from 22nd December 2021 and the last date to apply online for Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021 is 31st December 2021. Read the article below for further details regarding Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021.
Saraswat Bank Recruitment Details
Saraswat Cooperative Bank Ltd. has invited eligible candidates for Junior Officers in the Marketing and Operation department at Mumbai & Pune branch. Have a look at the glimpse of the job summary for Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021 from the below table-
|Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021|
|Conducting Body||Saraswat Cooperative Bank Ltd.|
|Post Name||Junior Officers (Marketing and Operation)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Process||22nd December to 31st December 2021|
|Selection Process||Online Test-Interview Round|
|Salary||Rs. 2,44,343 – Rs. 4,83,520 per year|
|Job Location||Mumbai & Pune|
Saraswat Bank Recruitment Overview
The Saraswat Bank detailed official notification is yet to release. Till the notification is released go through the snip of the notice inviting online applications for the post of Junior Officers. The Saraswat Bank has announced 300 vacancies for Junior Officer Marketing and Operations (Clerical Cadre) Posts in its various branches.
A short notice has been released on the official website https://www.saraswatbank.com/ on 21st December 2021 announcing the online registration began on 22nd December 2021. Check all the important dates for Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021 from here.
Saraswat Bank Recruitment Important Dates
|Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021- Important Dates|
|Saraswat Bank Notification||21st December 2021|
|Online Application Starts||22nd December 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||31st December 2021|
|Last Date to Pay Application Fee||31st December 2021|
|Saraswat Bank Admit Card||To be notified|
|Saraswat Bank Online Exam Date||To be notified|
Saraswat Bank Recruitment Edu. Qualifications
- Candidates should have Graduate or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- For more education qualification details please go to the official notification.
- Candidates’ age limit should be Maximum 30 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
- Candidates should go to the notification given below for application fee details.
- For Junior Officer postpay Rs. 35908/-
- For more salary details please go to the below official notification.
Saraswat Bank Recruitment How to Apply ?
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: All India.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 31 December 2021 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
- Candidates selected will be based on Interviews.
- For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
Saraswat Bank Recruitment Exam Pattern
- The merit list of shortlisted candidates for interview will be displayed on the Bank website.
- Minimum 50% marks on total will be required in the Online Examination.
- The exam will be conducted in the English language only and there will be a 1/4th mark penalty for each wrong answer.
|Time allotted for
each test (Separately timed)
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application: 22-12-2021
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application: 31-12-2021
Saraswat Bank Recruitment Links
Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here