SSC MTS Notification 2023 The Staff Selection Commission has released the SSC MTS Notification 2023 for the Multi Tasking Staff and Havaldar Examination 2022-23 on January 18th, 2023. This is great news for 10th pass candidates seeking stable job opportunities, as a total of 11,409 posts are being recruited, with 10,880 posts for MTS and 529 posts for Havaldar in CBIC and CBN. The online registration for the SSC MTS 2023 Exam began with the release of the notification, and the last date to apply online is February 18th, 2023 (6 pm). Stay updated on all the latest information regarding the SSC MTS and Havaldar 2023 notification, online registration, and exam dates here.
The Staff Selection Commission has uploaded the SSC MTS Notification 2023 in pdf format on the official website, www.ssc.nic.in, inviting eligible 10th pass candidates to apply for the SSC MTS 2023 Exam. The online registration process for the recruitment exam began on January 18th, and the last date to apply online is February 17th, 2023. As per the SSC Calendar 2023, the SSC MTS 2023 exam will take place in April 2023.
SSC MTS Notification 2023 Overview
|SSC MTS Recruitment 2023
|Apply online start Date
|18 Jan. 2023
|Last Date To Apply
|17 February 2023
|Staff Selection Commission
SSC MTS Notification 2023 Vacancy Details
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the SSC MTS Notification 2023 for the recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) and Havaldar in CBIC and CBN. The approximate number of vacancies for MTS is 10880 and for Havaldar in CBIC and CBN is 529. Updated and detailed vacancies will be made available on the official website of the Commission (https://ssc.nic.in->Candidate’s Corner-> Tentative Vacancy).
SSC MTS Recruitment 2023
SSC MTS Notification 2023 Eligibility
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the SSC MTS Vacancy 2023 for the recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) and Havaldar. To be eligible for the vacancies, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Educational Qualifications : Candidates must have passed the 10th Class from State or Central Board with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Age Limit: The SSC MTS Age Limit 2023 is 18-25 years as on 01st January 2023. There is a relaxation of up to 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- Cut-off date: Candidates must have passed the 10th Class before the date of the notification to be eligible for the vacancy.
- Selection Process: The selection process for the SSC MTS Vacancy 2023 includes a written test, and candidates who qualify will be selected for the Document Verification.
It's important to note that, these are the basic eligibility criteria and other detailed information can be found on the official website of SSC or the notification. It is always recommended to check the official notification for any updates or changes in eligibility criteria.
SSC MTS Notification 2023 Application Fee
The application fee for the SSC MTS 2023 Exam is Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only).
SSC MTS Notification 2023 Important Dates
|Notification Release Date
|18 January 2023
|SSC MTS Application Form 2023
|18 January 2023
|Last Date to fill the Online Form
|17 February 2023
|Last Date to pay Online Application Fees
|19 February 2023
|Last Date to Pay Fees through Challan
|20 February 2023
|Correction in Application Form
|23 to 24 February 2023
SSC MTS Notification 2023 - How to Apply
To apply for the SSC MTS Recruitment 2023, candidates can follow the steps below:
- Visit the official website of the Staff Selection Commission (SSC).
- The link to the official website is available on this article SSC MTS Recruitment 2023.
- On the homepage, you will find an option to "Apply Here", click on it.
- You will be directed to another page, where you will find the option of "Multi Tasking Non Technical Staff Exam 2023" Click on the apply button and fill in all the required details in the application form.
- Upload the necessary documents, such as your photograph and signature, and pay the application fee. Finally, click on the submit button to complete the application process.
It is important to note that, candidates should check the official website regularly for the updates regarding the online application and other details. Also, they should make sure that they meet the eligibility criteria before applying.