Gujarat Post GDS Bharti 2023 The Gujarat Postal Circle is set to release a notification for the recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) positions in 2023. This is a great opportunity for those seeking government jobs in Gujarat who have completed their 10th class education. The Gujarat postal department has invited eligible and interested candidates to apply for the available vacancies. Details about the notification, eligibility, application form, age limit, selection process, and how to apply can be found below. The last date for online application will also be provided.
Individuals who are interested in the Gujarat Post GDS Recruitment 2023 and meet all the eligibility criteria can refer to the Gujarat Postal Circle Vacancy 2023 notification before filling out the online form. The following provides a summary of the official notification for Gujarat Post Jobs. Additional information such as the age limit, educational qualifications required, selection process, application fee, and instructions for applying for Gujarat Post GDS registration can also be found below.
Gujarat Post GDS Bharti 2023
|Recruitment Department||IndiaPost (Post Office)|
|Name of the Recruitment||GDS Recruitment 2023|
|Number of Vacancies||2017|
|Name of Posts||GDS, ABMP, BPM|
|Last Date to Apply Online||16 February 2023|
To apply for the Gujarat Postal vacancy, candidates must first register on the portal. Eligibility includes passing Secondary School/10th Std from a recognized board and meeting the age requirement. Selection is based on an automatically generated merit list and successful candidates may be placed anywhere in Gujarat. A fee must be paid through the computerized Gujarat Post GDS 1901 Bharti. Applications that are incomplete or submitted after the deadline will not be considered. Additional information about the vacancy, including syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, and upcoming notifications, can be found on the official website.
Gujarat Post GDS Bharti 2023 Vacancy
- Branch Post Master (BPM)
- Asst Branch Post Master (ABPM)
- Dak Sevak
Review the table below for a breakdown of the Gujarat Postal GDS vacancies by category:
|1.||General (GEN/ UR)||880|
|2.||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||483|
|3.||Schedule Caste (SC)||96|
|4.||Scheduled Tribe (ST)||301|
|5.||Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||210|
|6.||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) – A||12|
|7.||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) – B||11|
|8.||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) – C||19|
|9.||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) – DE||05|
Gujarat Post GDS Bharti 2023 Eligibility
To be eligible for the Gujarat Postal GDS vacancy, candidates must have:
- Completed Secondary School/10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (as compulsory or elective subjects) from a recognized Board of School Education in India.
- Studied the local language at least up to Secondary standard (as compulsory or elective subjects)
Additional qualifications include:
- Knowledge of computer
- Knowledge of cycling
- Adequate means of livelihood
- Upper age limit relaxation is provided for reserved categories as per the rules of Indian Government: OBC: 3 years SC/ST: 5 years PwD + GEN & EWS: 10 years PwD + OBC: 13 years PwD + SC & ST: 15 years
India Post GDS Result 2023 PDF List
|State/ Postal Circle||Result PDF|
|Andhra Pradesh GDS Result 2023||Result List-1|
|Assam GDS Result 2023||Result List-1|
|Bihar GDS Result 2023||Result List-1|
|Chhatisgarh GDS Result 2023||Result List-1|
|Delhi GDS Result 2023||Result List-1|
|Gujarat GDS Result 2023||Result List-1|
|Haryana GDS Result 2023||Result List-1|
|Himachal Pradesh (HP) GDS Result 2023||Result List-1|
|J&K GDS Result 2023||Result List-1|
|Jharkhand GDS Result 2023||Result List-1|
|Karnataka GDS Result 2023||Result List-1|
|Kerala GDS Result 2023||Result List-1|
|Madhya Pradesh (MP) GDS Result 2023||Result List-1|
|Maharashtra GDS Result 2023||Result List-1|
|North East GDS Result 2023||Result List-1|
|Odisha GDS Result 2023||Result List-1|
|Punjab GDS Result 2023||Result List-1|
|Rajasthan GDS Result 2023||Result List-1|
|Tamilnadu GDS Result 2023||Result List-1|
|Telangana GDS Result 2023||Result List-1|
|Uttar Pradesh (UP) GDS Result 2023||Result List-1|
|Uttarakhand GDS Result 2023||Result List-1|
|West Bengal GDS Result 2023
Gujarat Post GDS Bharti 2023 Age Limit
- The age limit for the vacancy is between 18 and 40 years old as of February 16, 2023 for Unreserved & EWS categories.
- Upper age limit relaxation is provided for reserved categories as per the rules of Indian Government:
- OBC: 3 years
- SC/ST: 5 years
- PwD + GEN & EWS: 10 years
- PwD + OBC: 13 years
- PwD + SC & ST: 15 years
Gujarat Post GDS Bharti 2023 Pay Scale
Regarding the pay scale/salary, the following minimum Time-Related Continuity Allowance (TRCA) will be paid to different categories of GDS upon engagement:
|Branch Post Master||Rs. 12,000/- to Rs. 29,380/-|
|Assistant Branch Post Master/ Dak Sevak||Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 24,470/-|
- The selection process for Gujarat Postal GDS Bharti 2023 involves an Automatic Generated Merit List, created according to the rules and regulations.
- The only criteria for finalizing the selection of applicants will be the marks obtained in 10th Standard Exam held by approved Boards, aggregated to percentage with four decimal points.
- A Common merit list will be prepared for all categories of vacancies based on the 10th Standard Exam. The department will make its selection based on the merit of the candidates in relation to the post applied.
- The final selection of candidates is contingent upon verification of original certificates and acceptance by the respective recruiting authority.
Gujarat Post GDS Bharti 2023 Application Fee
- For UR/ OBC/ EWS Male/ trans-man Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For Female, SC/ST and PWD candidates: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online or at any Head Post Office
Also Read :
How To Apply For Gujarat Post GDS Bharti 2023
To apply for Gujarat Post GDS Bharti, candidates must have scanned copies of passport size photograph and signature (in jpg format, less than 50 KB), as well as other required documents ready. A valid email ID and contact details will also be necessary for further communication. The steps to apply online are as follows:
- Go to the India Post official website (indiapostgdsonline.gov.in) or click on the provided link.
- On the main page, click on the link for “DOP Direct Recruitment Notice for Gramin Dak Sevak in Gujarat Postal Department, 2023”.
- Download the notification pdf and read all instructions carefully.
- If eligible, click on the “Online Registration” link.
- Fill in the required information, such as applicant name (as per 10th class certificate), father’s name, mobile number, date of birth, gender, and community, in the application form.
- Upload your digital signature (size up to 20 KB; 200 dpi & dimensions: 140×60 pixels) and photograph (size up to 50 KB; 200 dpi & dimensions: 200×230 pixels) in jpg format.
- Print the system generated Challan to make fee payment.
- Verify the information and submit the form.
- A unique registration number (URN) will be provided after successful registration.
- The registration number will also be sent via SMS and email to the provided mobile number.
- Remember to print a hard copy of the submitted form for future reference.
Important Dates :
|Official Notification Publication Date:||27th January 2023|
|Opening Date for Registration & Apply Online Application Form:||27th January 2023 (00:00 hrs onwards)|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form:||16th February 2023 (Up to 23:59 hrs)|
|Due Date to Deposit Application Fee:||16th February 2023 (Up to 23:59 hrs)|
|Dates to Edit/ Correct Details in Online Application Form:||17th February 2023 (00:00 hrs onwards) to 19th February 2023 (Up to 23:59 hrs)|
Documents Required to Apply for Gujarat Post GDS Vacancy 2023:
- Scan copy of Photograph
- Scan copy of Signature
- Marksheet of 10th standard
- Certificate of Date of Birth
- Caste Certificate (If applicable)
- Computer Certificate
- Certificate of Physically Handicapped (If applicable)