SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 The Staff Selection Commission will post the SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 on its official website in a few days. By March 22, 2022, the SSC MTS 2022 application online link should be published on the commission’s official website. Here’s everything you need to know about filling out the multitasking application form 2022, the application cost, and other important elements before sitting the SSC MTS Exam 2022. Through this writing you are going to get the detailed information regarding the SSC MTS Recruitment 2022, Eligibility Criteria, Application From, Salary, Vacancy and more more. So, be with the writing till the very end and learn all about the recruitment process.
All the information regarding SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 will be made available to you clearly in our article. We will tell you how you can apply online. Along with this, all the information related to the notification will be made available to you. Along with this, all the information about the vacancy has also been made available to you clearly. Not only this, but we will also provide you step by step information about the process of applying. So read our article carefully.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2022
More than 10000 vacancies have been released by the Staff Selection Commission for this post. In which you will be recruited only on the basis of your merit. The official notification for this post has been issued on 22 March 2022. According to which online applications have been started from today 22 March 2022. The last date to apply by the organization has been fixed as 30 April 2022. After which you cannot apply.
The written test for the post of Multi Tasking Staff will be conducted in offline mode. Accordingly, you will be recruited for this post. This recruitment has been organized at the national level, for which you can apply from any state. The job location of the candidates who will be recruited for this post will also be inside India. Every year a large number of vacancies are released for this post but only a few candidates are recruited.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Organization name||Staff Selection Commission [SSC]|
|Post name||Multi-Tasking Staff [MTS]|
|Job location||All over India|
|Frequency||Once a year|
|Application started on||22 March 2022|
|Last date to apply||30 April 2022|
|Application fees last date||30 April 2022|
SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualifications
- Candidates should have passed 10th Class or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- For more education qualification details please go to the official notification.
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 27 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Starting Date for SSC MTS Registration: 22 March 2022.
- Last Date for SSC MTS Registration: 30 April 2022.
- Last date and time for receipt of Online Application: 30 April 2022 (23:00).
- Last date and time for making Online Fee Payment: 02 May 2022 (23:00).
- Last date and time for generation of Offline Challan: 03 May 2022 (23:00).
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 04 May 2022.
- Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and online payment of Correction Charges: 05 May 2022 to 09 May 2022 (23:00).
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I) July 2022.
- Dates of Paper-II Examination (Descriptive) To be notified later.
- For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee Rs. 100/-.
- For SC/ST Candidates Application Fee Nil.
- For more fees details please go to the official notification.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 Salary Details
- For Multi Tasking Staff Salary Rs.18000/- to Rs.22000/- per month.
- For more salary details please go to the below official notification.
How To Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: All India.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 30 April 2022 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
- Candidates will be selected based on Computer-Based Examination (Tier-I), Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper).
- For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
Notification / Advertising
- There is the full notification for the Staff Selection Commission – Multi Tasking Staff Vacancy
How to Apply / New Registration
- Staff Selection Commission – Multi Tasking Staff Apply Online or New Registration from here
- Apply Online