TET PDF Book Gujarat State Examination Board (SEB) conducts Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test (Gujarat TET) to recruit teachers in the government schools of Gujarat state. The Gujarat TET exam is conducted in two phases- TET 1 (for Primary Classes) and TET 2 (for Upper Primary Classes).
Teacher Eligibility Test-II-2022 (Teacher Eligibility Test-II-2022) is hereby conducted by the State Examination Board, State of Gujarat, Gandhinagar for the prescribed eligibility for appointment as Primary Teacher/ Teaching Assistant in Upper Primary School (Class 6 to 8). A notification is issued. The above test/examination will be organized through the District Education Officers in the designated districts under the management of the State Examination Board.
TET PDF Book Free Download
The duration of the exam for both sections is 150 minutes. And each paper carries a total of 150 marks. A candidate must secure at least 60% marks to clear the Gujarat TET exam and get recruited as a government teacher in Gujarat.
|Gujarat TET 2 Model Question Papers|
|Organization Name||State Examination Board, Gujarat|
|Test Name||Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test (Gujarat TET)|
|Category||TET PDF Book|
|Official Site||www.sebexam.org (or) ojas.gujarat.gov.in|
TET PDF Book Details
- This test will be of Multiple Choice Question Based MCQS format.
- This test will be in two sections. There will be 75 questions in section-1 and 75 questions in section-2.
- Both sections and all questions of this test will be compulsory. There will be a single question paper for both the sections of this test.
- In this test, the duration of the question paper will be 120 minutes for a total of 150 questions on various objectives. Section-R will be different for the test of three subjects namely Mathematics-Science, Languages and Social Science.
- In the language question paper, question number: 136 to 150 will be of Sanskrit language, Marathi language and Urdu language. Out of which the candidate has to answer 15 questions (Question No.-136 to 150) of any one language. Each question will carry one mark.
- There will be no negative marking in the evaluation of these tests.
- The syllabus of the question paper will be as per the Education Department Resolution No: PRE/1111/711/3, dated 27/04/2011. (A copy of the resolution is enclosed herewith.)
- Note: The examination pattern and other instructions of this examination shall be subject to the resolutions, instructions and provisions of the Government from time to time prior to the examination.
TET PDF Book Links
Candidates, who want to qualify with good marks in the Gujarat TET 2022 Exam can go through this article completely. We have provided subject-wise Gujarat TET Model Question Papers. By preparing from these Gujarat TET model question Papers, all applicants who are going to participate in the Gujarat TET Written test will know the Question Paper Structure with respective marks. Keep checking www.shikshanjagat.net regularly to get the latest updates.
You Can Also Check :
- NMMS Sample Papers – Download Best Practice Papers For NMMS Exam 2023
- Javahar Navodaya STD 6 Model Papers – Download PDF For Best Practice
- Talati Model Paper By ICE | Download Best 50 Model Paper Set
- The Test will be multiple choice questions (MCQ)
- Time Duration is 90 mins
- Each question will carry 1 mark and will be given 4 options to choose the correct answer
- There will be no negative marking
TET PDF Book
The examination pattern and other instructions of this examination shall be subject to the resolutions, instructions and provisions of the Government from time to time prior to the examination. No negative marking in the Gujarat TET Exam 2022.150 Questions will be asked in the Gujarat TET Exam 2022.All applicants can download the Gujarat TET Sample Paper in PDF format from our website at shikshanjagat.net along with other subjects.
Read More :